If you can make it to Belfast this Friday, we highly recommend that you check out this event. Our own Una Carmody will be speaking and attendance is free.
Arts and heritage organisations, local authorities, higher education institutions and others working in the creative field are invited to this free all-Ireland conference, which takes a closer look at Creative Europe’s funding and opportunities for the creative sectors.
The main themes of the conference are international collaboration and audience development, both of which are key themes of Creative Europe’s Culture sub-programme. The conference is organised by Creative Europe Desk UK – Northern Ireland in partnership with Creative Europe Desk Ireland, and includes the following speakers:
- Keynote speaker: Mark Ball from LIFT (London International Festival of Theatre) talks about cultural collaborations
- Margaret Henry from Audiences NI and Una Carmody from Arts Audiences discuss about connecting, mapping and maintaining your audience
- Contemporary Music Centre, Ireland present their EU-funded project, new music: new audiences
- Shauna McNeilly and Christoph Jankowski from Creative Europe Desk UK give an overview of Creative Europe
- Katie Lowry and Audrey Keane from Creative Europe Desk Ireland will also participate in the event.
Lunch will be served from 12.30pm with opportunities for networking throughout the afternoon.
Click here to book your place.