Full video footage of our one-day conference in Dublin Castle on 17 December 2015 including:
- The Arts In Irish Life presentation of findings from 2015 Target Group Index national survey by Eimear Faughnan, Senior Associate Director, Customer Intelligence, Kantar Media and Una Carmody, Director Arts Audiences
- Keynote on the arts and a digital future. A conversation between Annrai O’Toole, visionary Irish technology entrepreneur and Sarah Glennie, Director, Irish Museum of Modern Art
- What’s new in digital? An overview of digital developments in marketing and advertising Garret O’Beirne, Group Digital Managing Director at Omnicon Group (OMD)
- Big data and analytics: what is it and what does the arts need to know about it? Chris Davey, Master Technical Architect, Accenture
- Get your digital marketing right – a briefing on new tools for arts organisations, Susan Hallam, Managing Director, Hallam Internet.
- An expert’s guide to email marketing by Sarah Boiling, Deputy Director, The Audience Agency, London
- Speed tweeting – everything you need to know in 30 minutes with Conor Pope, Irish Time
Throughout the video, arts marketers share quick tips for digital marketing: If I could tell you one thing.