Don’t forget to join us at 11 am on Wednesday, March 25th. We recommend you test your speakers are working and click on the links around 10:45 to check all is working. We will be live from 11am. Once you have logged in through Google (using the instructions below) you will be able to ask questions through google hangout by typing them in the interactive pane on the right hand side of the screen. We recommend that you uses a desktop or laptop and encourage questions throughout the session.
If you have not already- watch the YouTube instructional video to make sure you are up to speed on the basics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlzl_DZnrsU. You can email or tweet questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Arts_Audiences. #mapmyaudience.
- Create a gmail account (if you do not already have one) to enable you to fully participate in the hangout using Google+
- Check your speakers are working. You must have a computer with speakers in order to fully participate in the webinar, so check everything is switched on and turned up
- We recommend you use either a desktop or laptop with speakers. This will optimise your experience. Unless you are experienced with hangout, we recommend that you do not participate through your phone.
- If you wish to participate/interact and ask live questions, click this link https://plus.google.com/events/cm779oomk0pdpus1cn6j74ff5m0 and you will be asked to sign up to the webinar using your gmail account. Remember you must have speakers to listen.
- Tweet us @Arts_Audiences with questions for #mapmyaudience
- To just watch and not interact (not recommended!) you can also view the webinar on you tube by clicking here.
- Any questions you can phone us at 01-6772255