We are delighted so many of you will be joining us at 11am on May 27th for this webinar.
We recommend you test your speakers are working and click on the links around 10:45 to check all is working. We will be live from 11am. Once you have logged in through Google (using the instructions below) you will be able to ask questions through google hangout by typing them in the interactive pane on the right hand side of the screen. We recommend that you use a desktop or laptop and encourage questions throughout the session. Both reports referred to in the webinar –’Marketing the Arts in Ireland’ and ‘The Arts in Irish Life’ and will be available together on the Arts Audiences website here.
You can email or tweet questions in advance to email@example.com or tweet @Arts_Audiences #buildmyaudience.
How to join us:
• Create a gmail account (if you do not already have one) to enable you to fully participate in the hangout using Google+.Check your speakers are working.
• You must have a computer with speakers in order to fully participate in the webinar, so check everything is switched on and turned up. We recommend you use either a desktop or laptop with speakers. This will optimise your experience. Unless you are experienced with hangout, we recommend that you do not participate through your phone.
• If you wish to participate/interact and ask live questions, click this link https://plus.google.com/events/ceq1i0tb9egoph2a6s0ufenq7uo and you will be asked to sign up to the webinar using your gmail account. Remember you must have speakers to listen.
• Tweet us @Arts_Audiences with questions for #buildmyaudience
• You can also view the webinar live here on youtube.
Any questions on the day you can phone us at 01-549 1373 We hope all will run smoothly but hope you will bear with us if there are any technical glitches.